"Surely, the People are Grass" [אָכֵ֥ן חָצִ֖יר הָעָֽם] (Isaiah 40:7 Multilingual).
Blessed are You, Jesus, Who differentiates between Old and New Jerusalem.

VIRGINIA MILLANO EVANGELISTA FABRO~RIVERA'S WILD IRISES IN THE TOWN OF RAMAPO, NEW YORK

Dovid Rosenfeld: In fact, the Sages state that we should not stare at a rainbow because it is tantamount to staring at God Himself (Talmud Hagigah 16a).


פִסְחֵנוּ הַנִּזְבָּח

"I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple" (New International Version, Revelation 21:22 Multilingual).

Linggo, Setyembre 21, 2014

Miguel Augusto Gabriel J. Syjuco: I’m kind of active on social media and I do respond to people in terms of debate. I can counter and interact with perspectives that are different from mine and I see that as magical. For example, I haunt message boards—not about my work but just about current events; I like Fox News. I guess I’m admittedly left-wing, so what I do is I read articles from the right wing and I read the message boards because I want to understand how other people think. I’m not one of those who will just stay in the echo chamber and read only articles that will affirm my own sense of self and my own beliefs.

I like challenging and rewarding my readers. I like to think that a lot of people who like my kind of writing read my book. Reading is a very personal thing, so I like to be able to connect with the right kind of people rather than just everybody—people who like a little bit of a challenge, who are willing to engage with the book cooperatively in the sense that if they don’t understand exactly where it’s going at all times, or if they come across words that they’ve never encountered before, they don’t just blame the author for their ignorance, or for their yearning for security; they’re willing to take a journey and learn new things. It’s because I also see reading as being collaborative. All too often, we read books because we want to escape, or we want to be taken by the hand and held along. I don’t see my work as that kind of work. That’s not what I want to write. I want to write work that gets people thinking, that leaves them with as many questions as answers. That’s what I look for in a book when I read, and those are the kinds of readers I hope to reach through my writing. 
I try to understand these very prickly, abstract social problems and bring them down to the human level through my characters, in hopes that the reader will grapple with that as well and come out with a deeper understanding of these issues. 
I try to understand the world, to help other people understand it. I don’t write to be loved at all [laughs]. In fact, if I’m upsetting people, I feel like maybe I’m doing something right. I’m trying to cast light on what is still hidden, to talk about things people refuse to talk about. I try to examine different aspects of inequality and censorship, and propriety is something I think artists really must wrestle with.
I don’t like living in places where I fit in or feel too comfortable. I find that you become a bit diminished and less aware of your surroundings. 
I’m not part of the literary scene and I don’t go to poetry readings and I don’t blurb books, because I feel that does affect the work. It becomes more about the work being for other people than being something that is personal to you that you want to prepare and then share when it’s ready. I think that might be a little detrimental and that’s why I don’t stay in Brooklyn or Berlin. 
I live a very hermetic life. I can target politicians, I can make fun of them, I can let them know that we’re watching.

"You have given to those who fear You a Flag to be unfurled in opposition to the Rainbow. Rest" (Psalm 60:4 Multilingual).

גֹּוג֙ אֶ֣רֶץ הַמָּגֹ֔וג


Title: World Peace (Created with Meta AI)

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

"The Terror you inspire and the Pride of your Heart has deceived you, O Dwellers in the Clefts of the Rock, who Occupy the Heights of the Hill, who says in his Heart, 'Who will bring me down to Earth?' Though you may rise High like the Eagle and though you set your Nest among the Stars, from there I will bring you down, declares YHVH" (Obadiah 1:3-4 Multilingual, Jeremiah 49:16 Multilingual).

"And all Edom [2 Samuel 8:14 Multilingual] and Sedom became Servants of David bearing an Offering" (2 Samuel 8:2 Multilingual).

Translation: "The United States of America which is called, according to The Spirit, 'In the Name of Sedom and Egypt,' where also their Lord was crucified" (Apocalypse 11:8 Multilingual).

אַרְצוֹת הַבְּרִית שֶׁל אַמְרִיקָה הַנִּקְרֵאת כְּפִי הָרוּחַ בְּשֵׁם סְדוֹם וּמִצְרַיִם אֲשֶׁר־שָׁם נִתלָה על הַעֵץ גַּם־אֲדֹנֵיהֶם


הֲמֹ֥ון יִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל
𓂀🪬🧿👁️🕵🏾

נְחַ֣שׁ נְחֹ֔שֶׁת


Sefer HaSichos 5703 [1943], p. 6: the frozen seas will be warmed up by Mashiach....

Timofey Bordachev: In sum, the category of "international order" may soon follow "multipolarity" into conceptual obscurity. It will be talked about, invoked in speeches, and cited in academic papers – but it will no longer describe how the world truly works. We are moving into an age where power is distributed differently, where the mechanisms of control are less formalized, and where legitimacy is negotiated in real time rather than bestowed by inherited institutions.


נַ֥עַר קָטֹ֖ן נֹהֵ֥ג בָּֽם


TENNESSEE


FLORIDA


Blessed are You, Jesus, Who differentiates between West and East Jerusalem.
Blessed are You, Jesus, Who differentiates between Sedom and Eden.

The Last Supper's Waiter: "And all Edom [2 Samuel 8:14 Multilingual] and Sedom became Servants of David bearing an Offering" (2 Samuel 8:2 Multilingual).