Year of Azazel
Sha'ar HaGay [Trans: Gate of The Valley]
Here I walk silently
And I remember them, every single one
Here we fought, together, over cliffs and boulders
Here we were to one family
Bab al Wad
Forever do remember our names
As convoys broke through to the city
On the roadsides lie our dead
The iron hulk as silent as my comrade
סָרִיס: I came out here to tell you a couple av things, Grrrl. Coz, You see, you nu INN the neighborhood. If you didn’t know, this is Ma-Yi corner: That means I run this Beach… That means I run this Beach… That means I run this Beach… That means I run this Beach… ¿I don’t want no fuckin’ tacky Bitches, up in here, honey, okay? ¿EEUU need to conduct ourself properly, so this is how it Haas to be, mama, okay? ¿Aright? ¿Where you Frum, ani way? ¿’Brooklyn,’ ha? Yah, I thought so. Look Moor like the Bronx to mi, Bitch, but that’s all right. Ani Way. Listen, Don’t EU come und stand right on Ma-Yi corner lookin’ all mothafuckin’ Busted ‘n Shiite. That’s right, honey. EEUU better learn ET, if Ur gunna live it, honey. EU better serve ET, if EU wanna give it. That’s right, I’m talkin’ to EEUU, Bitch. That’s right, I’m talkin’ to EU, Bitch. That’s right, I’m talkin’ to EEUU, Bitch. That’s right, I’m talkin’ to EU, Bitch.
i don’t mean to be nerdy with Christian Women in Denial that Publicly Boast on air for a Salary that there is no War On Women, but in Revelation, a woman ~ an Eve archetype ~ (and that woman’s seed) escapes Into the Woods, then War in heaven breaks out between Satan in opposition to Michael: {only a Steven Spielberg could film that}
Miriam Defensor Santiago: My hair did not fall because of this wonder pill. In fact, my hair will grow thicker and I will no longer need to apply any color or dye to the hair, so it has its own assets. Of course, there are also certain liabilities, like, for example, everyone of my hands and my feet has at least one digital, one member, that’s bleeding. That’s why I’m wearing sandals. The pain, of course, like the whole body, is painful, like my legs, my muscles, there’s bleeding, there’s pain, there’s depression like you lose the will to live or the will to function.
"The Terror you inspire and the Pride of your Heart has deceived you, O Dwellers in the Clefts of the Rock, who Occupy the Heights of the Hill, who says in his Heart, 'Who will bring me down to Earth?' Though you may rise High like the Eagle and though you set your Nest among the Stars, from there I will bring you down, declares YHVH" (Obadiah 1:3-4 Multilingual, Jeremiah 49:16 Multilingual).
"And all Edom [2 Samuel 8:14 Multilingual] and Sedom became Servants of David bearing an Offering" (2 Samuel 8:2 Multilingual).
Translation: "The United States of America which is called, according to The Spirit, 'In the Name of Sedom and Egypt,' where also their Lord was crucified" (Apocalypse 11:8 Multilingual).
אַרְצוֹת הַבְּרִית שֶׁל אַמְרִיקָה הַנִּקְרֵאת כְּפִי הָרוּחַ בְּשֵׁם סְדוֹם וּמִצְרַיִם אֲשֶׁר־שָׁם נִתלָה על הַעֵץ גַּם־אֲדֹנֵיהֶם