"Surely, the People are Grass" [אָכֵ֥ן חָצִ֖יר הָעָֽם] (Isaiah 40:7 Multilingual).
Blessed are You, Jesus, Who differentiates between Old and New Jerusalem.

VIRGINIA MILLANO EVANGELISTA FABRO~RIVERA'S WILD IRISES IN THE TOWN OF RAMAPO, NEW YORK

Dovid Rosenfeld: In fact, the Sages state that we should not stare at a rainbow because it is tantamount to staring at God Himself (Talmud Hagigah 16a).


פִסְחֵנוּ הַנִּזְבָּח

"I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple" (New International Version, Revelation 21:22 Multilingual).

Lunes, Mayo 12, 2014

Peters' Denials

Avner Boskey: For the most part, the world is in denial
theeuropeanminhag-official.tumblr.com/post/115721155202

RT: The jihadist militia had reportedly given assurances that Kassig would not be executed while the talks were taking place. Al-Maqdisi was responsible for talking to Islamic State, but just as it seemed as progress was being made, the cleric was arrested by Jordanian authorities for "using the internet to promote and incite views of jihadist terrorist organizations." 
As a consequence, the negotiations between Cohen and Islamic State collapsed and Kassig, who had converted to Islam during his period in captivity, was executed by the jihadist militia on November 16.
Virginia Fabro Rivera: You are Gago.
Osnat Lester: In my basement, there are full boxes of ancient vases and pottery that a member of my family, a fisherman, left, before he died; I want to pass the pottery on to the state and I want my grandchildren to know where to see them in the future.

Danny: Hi Peter Kassig, wherever you are, i want you to know that my girlfriend is cheating on me, i need you bro, please come back!
Paula Meese: Seriously : Sounds like..........YOU need a NEW Girlfriend !
Danny: nah... I don't need a GIRL at this moment 
Danny (@SDanyu): You will always be in my prayers brother Abdul Rahman Kassig, always!
Abdul Rahman Also Known As Peter to Professors: I may never be a hero, but there is beauty in survival and grace in finding a way to live amongst hardship even if there is no silver lining. 
To attain a pureness of spirit I must never stop working to improve myself. It is okay to be happy and content but satisfaction and complacency should be guarded against at all costs.
בִּנְיָמִין נְתַנְיָהוּ: Use civilians as human shields. Use them again and again and again. You know why? Because, sadly, it works. ET’s not just our interest.

North has nuke missiles: We’ve come to the conclusion that the rockets test-fired three times since last month are new missiles based on their speeds and altitudes. Based on our analysis and other intelligence, we concluded that they are intended to carry tactical nuclear weapons. The south must Change its strategy to counter them.

affidavits: Scott McMillan had been punched and beaten with blunt and sharp objects, whipped, taped to a chair with electrical tape and beaten, hung up by his feet and beaten, and suffered other acts of violence. During one incident, Gary hung Scott and (his older brother) up by their feet one at a time and beat the boys while they were hanging upside down. Jillian stated that she and Gary were laughing during the incident. They thought that was funny.

Global Grind News (@GlobalGrindNews): The Secret Service allowed an armed felon to ride an elevator
Juan: Have EEUU read the Bible, Pete?
Peter Pan: Holy Bible?
Juan: Yah.
Peter Pan: Ya, I think so. Anyway, I've heard about it.
mia farrow (@MiaFarrow): All the talk about Ray Rice’s NFL punishment - what about the arrest? #aggravatedAssault #assault/Battery
Seth Rogen (@Sethrogen): I don’t know much about football, but I know that Ray Rice is a piece of garbage who shouldn’t be allowed to play it professionally anymore.

Hailee Steinfeld (@HaileeSteinfeld): I am so so sad. RIP Robin Williams. :(
twitter.com/dantebasco


Theodore: It was his Father! His Father did it. His Father killed him.
TMZ: Robin McLaurin Williams tried to slit his wrist with a pocket knife but when that suicide attempt failed he hanged himself with a belt. 
Williams took a belt, tied it around his neck and secured it between the closet door and door frame. Williams was in a seated position, slightly suspended with his right shoulder against the door.

Executioner: It’s only right that we continue to strike the necks of your people.

Rukmini Callimachi: Strange ISIS continues to call him by his given name instead of his Muslim name (Peter Kassig became Abdul-Rahman; Foley became Abu Hamza)/2
Laura Rozen: he calls himself john in the video
Rukmini Callimachi: My point exactly. I think they are forcing him to call himself John -- not allowing him to present self as Muslim Just as they identified Peter as Peter and James as James.
"Schoolteacher": My name is Ed Kassig and this is my wife Paula. I’m a Schoolteacher and my wife is a nurse who works with Refugees. Our son is Abdul Rahman Formerly Known As Peter.


Pardon U.S. Sinners!
Rescue U.S. from Ebola!
Forgive each other;
I’m the Desert Snake;
Tempted the Man and Woman:
{Garden of Eden}




Timothy Arevalo: My friend, Brian Pfeiffer, and I took a 9 day road trip this past July, and after jumping into the sapphire blue waters of Crater Lake we drove around the rim of the caldera and took this pic! A definite moment in my life when I felt I was living it to the fullest! Hope this helps add to the celebration of life, Lisa Macapinlac Rockefeller! #livelife2fullest #mrjohnman



Gadite Headhunters

For Abdul-Rahman Formerly Known As Peter

You say, Laban.
I say, Labhan.

You say, Dragon.
I say, Dagon.

Laban Dragon.
Labhan Dagon.

Let’s call the whole Thing Gad.

Otto Heinrich Frank: All Right, Peter, that's enough.

Edith Holländer Frank: Must we listen?

Courtney Michelle Harrison Cobain: "Mad"? Ya think?! If he came back right now I’d have to kill him, for what he did to us. I’d fucking kill him. I’d fuck him and then I’d kill him. He tried to kill himself three times!

Peter Kassig Family spokesperson Jodi Perras: We’ve had three different people contact us to say they would trade places with him.

kelley Schreiner (@superkelster): Get My Friend Peter Kassig Home, Now

Let U.S. Rock ‘N Roll
Upon Peter I shall build
Yochanan’s Mikveh

Blondell Reynolds Brown: If you think it is appropriate to hurt someone with hate in your heart, there will be a price to pay.

www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2014/10/christian-zealot-beheads-teen-for-practicing-witchcraft
KATIE SOLA: I don’t know how Peter became Abdul-Rahman.

Whatever the reason for his conversion, I’m not surprised he picked that name. Abdul-Rahman translates as "Servant of the Merciful One," and mercy thrummed through him like electricity.

Looking at his familiar face on YouTube, I want to reach through the computer screen and bring Abdul-Rahman home.
Anna Ahronheim (@AAhronheim): #AbdulRahmanKassig: ‘I am staying indefinitely…I have never been freer, more alive,happier,than in this place’ http://abcnews.go.com/International/letter-isis-hostage-kassig-found-calling/story?id=26187401&singlePage=true

Peter: One evening, whilst riding in a taxi, between tall buildings and under a mauve and rosy sky, I began to weep, because I knew I had everything I ever wanted … and I would never be this happy again.

Tikkun Salome
Don’t stop being a person
John the Beloved
Peter: Hey, girl! I miss you.
Sulome: Hey, dude! I miss you, too! Where are you?
Peter: I’m in Aleppo, we’re being shelled. Hey, I love ya, you know that, right?
Beat.
Sulome: I love you, too, Pete. Please be careful.
Sulome Anderson: I’m writing this now, before he stops being a person and becomes a violent image on a screen

David O. Russell: Robert De Niro’s crying, in this scene, and so (You know) we asked him to do it one or two more times ~ You know ~ and he obliged;

Tova Dvorin: television has also confirmed the identity of the terrorist - who was shot and wounded by police, but is not dead, as initially reported in the press - as 21 year-old Abdur Rahman Slodi of Shiloach (Silwan).

Mary Beth Schneider (@marybschneider): Every time I read of @kassigfamily my heart aches. Their son has done only what I want my children to do: care for others.


Madhavaraob Banaji · Bangalore, India: I pray that the Pope discourages such conversions of Peter now ABDUL REHMAN, and his killing, His holiness can do something about this so we won’t have to subject more people to senseless killing. I pray that the people who follow Allah, say enough is enough.

Nancy Reuben Greenfield: Three times this angel leads the donkey away from the path and three times Balaam hits his donkey in anger.
מַלְאָךְ‎: Why did you hit your donkey 3 times? Maybe she turned from me in fear. If she had not turned away I would have killed you and let her live.
בִּלְעָם: I have sinned. I did not know that you stood in the way against me. If you want me to go back I will.
מַלְאָךְ‎: Go to Balak but say only what I tell you to say.
בִּלְעָם reaches בָּלָק.
בִּלְעָם: Look. I am here but whatever words God puts into my mouth I will say. Now build seven altars and stand beside the ascent offering.


"Good luck, Body (beat); Ur gunna need ET! lol"


Rachael Ringenberg (‏@girlpolish): I’m honestly on twitter right now for news of Peter Kassig. Circling…praying…circling…praying.
A Ashkenazi (‏@ariashkenazi): I had a nightmare yesterday. Can’t stop thinking about you. I don’t want to know the truth but may #God bless you and set you free.. #Kassig

JewOrNotJew.com: Is Saint Peter Jewish?

Phil: Prove it, Peter.

Don Segre: An Italian ambassador, Amedeo Guillet, the Italian Lawrence of Arabia, told me more than 40 years ago that the Arabs are a body without a head and the Jews are a head without a body.

Paula Kassig (@PaulaKassig): Parents of Abdul Rahman Kassig Request Instruction from the Islamic State
Christopher Paul "Chris" Colfer

Michael Trent Reznor (@trent_reznor): Fantastic! RT @vulture Is this a clip from a Trent Reznor score or a household appliance? Harder than it sounds: http://vult.re/1v4Bmym

Russia - Official Country Page: First snowfall in Petrozavodsk
Filipino-Russian club, Artellect Recruitment Agency Hong Kong: Ednith has departured for Russia today. She is heading to Saint-Petersburg to take care of baby-twins

Yohanes Sulaiman ‏(@YohanesSulaiman): Apparently @Newsweek wants ISIS to behead Mr. Kassig.
Warren Kinsella ‏(@kinsellawarren): You win irresponsible headline of the year. "@Newsweek: Why is ISIS captive still alive? http://bit.ly/1x9LCGe"

Deli. No Change.
Patron: I gave you 10.
Pakistani teenager (smirking): Awe.
3. Should've bin 4.
Patron: I'm going to Pakistan.
Michael Lucas: I was not reading the news wile working in Europe and just now catching up … The beheading of the American Peter Kassig by ISIS…. We knew this will happen.The real horror for me is that everyone from The President down stopped referring to him as "Peter" and referred to him as "Abdul Rahman". By doing so America humiliated herself and Peter. When are we going to learn that kissing Muslim terrorist ass will not help? Why do our politicians still think that if we only offer ourselves up a bit then our enemies will see sense. Nonsense! In the end it didn’t matter whether Mr Kassig was "Peter" or "Abdul Rahman".. he was killed because he was an American. When will we ever learn?

"You have given to those who fear You a Flag to be unfurled in opposition to the Rainbow. Rest" (Psalm 60:4 Multilingual).

גֹּוג֙ אֶ֣רֶץ הַמָּגֹ֔וג


Title: World Peace (Created with Meta AI)

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

"The Terror you inspire and the Pride of your Heart has deceived you, O Dwellers in the Clefts of the Rock, who Occupy the Heights of the Hill, who says in his Heart, 'Who will bring me down to Earth?' Though you may rise High like the Eagle and though you set your Nest among the Stars, from there I will bring you down, declares YHVH" (Obadiah 1:3-4 Multilingual, Jeremiah 49:16 Multilingual).

"And all Edom [2 Samuel 8:14 Multilingual] and Sedom became Servants of David bearing an Offering" (2 Samuel 8:2 Multilingual).

Translation: "The United States of America which is called, according to The Spirit, 'In the Name of Sedom and Egypt,' where also their Lord was crucified" (Apocalypse 11:8 Multilingual).

אַרְצוֹת הַבְּרִית שֶׁל אַמְרִיקָה הַנִּקְרֵאת כְּפִי הָרוּחַ בְּשֵׁם סְדוֹם וּמִצְרַיִם אֲשֶׁר־שָׁם נִתלָה על הַעֵץ גַּם־אֲדֹנֵיהֶם


הֲמֹ֥ון יִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל
𓂀🪬🧿👁️🕵🏾

נְחַ֣שׁ נְחֹ֔שֶׁת


Sefer HaSichos 5703 [1943], p. 6: the frozen seas will be warmed up by Mashiach....

Timofey Bordachev: In sum, the category of "international order" may soon follow "multipolarity" into conceptual obscurity. It will be talked about, invoked in speeches, and cited in academic papers – but it will no longer describe how the world truly works. We are moving into an age where power is distributed differently, where the mechanisms of control are less formalized, and where legitimacy is negotiated in real time rather than bestowed by inherited institutions.


נַ֥עַר קָטֹ֖ן נֹהֵ֥ג בָּֽם


TENNESSEE


FLORIDA


Blessed are You, Jesus, Who differentiates between West and East Jerusalem.
Blessed are You, Jesus, Who differentiates between Sedom and Eden.

The Last Supper's Waiter: "And all Edom [2 Samuel 8:14 Multilingual] and Sedom became Servants of David bearing an Offering" (2 Samuel 8:2 Multilingual).