Cover yourselves
The Old World is coming to punish the New World
White Christmas does not exist
I don’t know why I should grapple with textual anomalies, now. I think it has to to do with the shocking Supreme Court ruling in India, recently. That totally derided the entire planet, regardless of stance on the Gay issue. You may have noticed that India has since become very, very strict in opposition to America. The moment the gavel came down, India began criticizing American Policies. Eunuchs were venerated in Ethiopia and India, so the ruling should be troubling to all Humanity. Am I sounding dramatic? It’s because there may be very, very serious implications on that decision. Plus, there are about 1,000,000,000 Indians armed with Nuclear Weapons and then some: clearly, India was not happy with how lax America’s reaction was to the ruling and THAT’S the problem. My gut is that the controversy has nothing to do with Homophobia, but America’s Ignorant Hypocrisy which further exposed America’s Incompetence. It was a profound test that America failed. Contractual Opportunities can be presented elsewhere, if carelessness is discerned. Did I mention Brazil, Germany, and Russia hate EEUU?
“Motherland left Fatherland a long time ago.
My Ginger Buddies and Brunette Buddies have been trying to get close to motherland ever since, but Y’all remind herr of da Former Fatherland. Y’all have succeeded in earning herr merciful affections, to an extent, but there comes a point when che shuns Cruelty.”
—
As per, Abandonment is grounds for Divorce and Adultery is also grounds for Divorce. I posit Abuse also warrants Abandonment, but the consequences are no less Severe.
I traveled to Minsk, Belarussia, en route to Vienna, Austria, by invitation. My first penpal is Austrian. A violinist. Und Blondie. My first serious relationship (if you can call it that: we were constantly laughing) was with a German. Che grew up in the theater, eventually marrying a Punk (I gather, he is Native Indian, besides European; herr most dependable friend is a Lesbian African Native American) Office Worker, and continues to make home movies dedicated to maturing children||
Herr American German parents Divorced, so the Cut Remains Exposed to Infection/
There are Rogue Americans endangering the Old World
Germany has passed Pro-Gay Laws. GAY IE HAPPINESS. Germany reminds me of Blondie, basically, or Rastas, occasionally. Germans are fleeing to Japan. Sound familiar? Western Europe ie where White Americans originated is being threatened. I question American Loyalty, whether Y’all deserve Severity or merit Respect.
What is more controversial than Racism is what happened to Joseph? Furthermore, how could parents forget their child, beit in a vehicle or otherwise?
My father left my sister Mercy and I in the car to Gamble. Wrote a prose poem about it, where I yelled at everybody, basically, after waiting, crying, and mustering courage (she’s always there to console, whenever I ball). I don’t feel like writing figuratively or poetically, right now.
“Though I have been speaking figuratively, a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly”
—
Sigh.
Have Y’all come this far to be Assholes? Wondering because I could be the biggest asshole, apparently.
I sound like Menashe, yelling at Gad and Reuven. Those three aren’t grouped together anymore. Otherwise, elders wouldn’t be so harsh toward Gad and Reuven.
“any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven men, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven”
—
Spirit is cognate of Ruach or Rauch (a German surname)
“And do not grieve the Holy Spirit, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.”
—
To reiterate, Spirit is Rauch, basically.
Og. To reiterate, Germany passed Pro-Gay Law. Russia is hesitant. Why? Lingering Guilt.
One of the hardest things to do is to remain in love with someone Who Failed at fidelity, much less live with them. That’s partly why I respect Hillary. I also respect Monica Lewinsky, for different reasons.
A Window into Residual Familial Drama.
—
Sigh.
My beef isn’t with women. I am very angry at supposedly Strait Men.
My hunch is that as Men age, they fess up to ‘Brotherly Love,’ but are largely still in Denial. Such a tragedy to cultivate Silence. Better to express affection early, than to oppose affection. I’ve noticed that supposedly Strait Men are not Straight, but clearly harbor Homosexual Tendencies; instead, they formulate a Paradigm of Oppression to Avoid truth:
I haven’t encountered a single supposedly Strait Man who didn’t exhibit Homosexual tendencies. With emphasis: every Guy I’ve encountered has been clearly Homosexual, to some degree. My accurate ‘Gaydar’ (with the exception of Kurt Cobain, but, if you look closely at transcripts, he, too, longed for something).
My German, em, friend and I couldn’t go without a third wheel. That’s where intellect topped affection, somehow. We expressed our longing. The timing wasn’t right.
There’s a difference between intellect and intuition.
Just some ruminations. Personal, but objective. That’s why I shudder, these days.
Wonder what Adam (the epitome of kindness to animals) was like before the Fall.
Noah’s Generation were Polygamists. That’s why that Generation was Destroyed, basically.
Noah prepped, basically.
The Men of Sodom were supposedly Strait. Far from basic.
There are two indications of Redemption: as it was in the Days of Noah and as it was in the days of Sodom, but what Rogue Christians refuse to acknowledge is that Sodom, like Nineveh, repented or, present tense, repents.
There is also a cryptic meme alluding to Jonah.
I could be so weird.
Queer, but nerdy. Emphasis on strange, occasionally.
Hypocritical Christians are Cruel. I could care less how Charismatic they aren’t, at the expense of their Christian Brethren. Those that eschew Flakiness.
I could be really mean toward Immature Homophobes ie Spoiled Self Haters, WHO are increasingly manifesting Racism. Were I merely an ‘Ally,’ I would not tolerate Homophobes among a Herd.
There are consequences for choosing Badly.
Strict disciplinarians will lay off, so long as Y’all choose wisely.
I could also sound like Charlie Sheen, but worse.
Acting doesn’t make you sincere. At base, offset, that’s Coveting
Christians of all Stripes should seriously ask themselves if the Rabbi whom they follow, whether Blindly or otherwise, whose tactics were clearly Queer, would be pleased or NOT.
How do you know if you’ve been blinded? Things get blurry. em, it’s difficult to tell the difference between stuff. Pitch, tangible Darkness, basically. Groping for relief. Drought
I also question the choice Gay Couples make in
America, but that just indicates their humanity, if they become desperately hasty or severe. Interracial Queer Aussie Couples are far more fascinating, amid their regional turmoil. They have every right to be reactionary. Sigh
Gay Marriage as Federal Law would have hastened events with less Severity, but, Justices are Old, |o|, AS THEY SHOULD BE, and this Generation of Cowards obsessed with Fleeing Responsibilities and Fleeting Youth require Sobering Lessons
I’ve learned not to run.
Over 80% of Americans are supposedly Christians, so 4/5ths of Americans should seriously ask themselves whether they themselves are Wrong and sadly Mislead by the Whims of Faulty Forefathers.
Another statistic that should be disconcerting to 4/5ths of Americans: 1/3 of America supports Gay Marriage. 2/3rds will suffer Destruction, to some degree, as per Zechariah, while 1/3rd shall be spared. Being nerdy and queer, again.
Only 1/5th arrived to heavens on earth, as per Moses, from my novice understanding.
I have archived the countless Plagues on Americans. The evidence is Pathetic and piling very, very high
Tests are grueling for a reason. Either you don’t pass or you do pass. Sometimes, barely. Better to pass.
It was MLK who remarked on the differences between the West and the Far East. The latter pair, Russia and China, for example, would proceed accordingly.
As per Moses, Y’all are a Mixed Herd. Hardly any differences between Y’all, so complaints are laughable because Y’all aren’t distinct. Y’all are like Cheap Chili or Stale Stew. Tasteless. That’s my interpretation. Moses is kinder
You know when you could tell someone is Gay by recognizing their accent? That means you’re Homosexual, to some degree, btw, and so perceptive. Further, you know when you envision avenging those that Bullied you? Bullying always needs to be resolved. There are consequences for Regions that don’t follow through, even if it meant being mean and administering severities, despite feelings of self pity. If you’re called to be kind, be kind. Hesitant Americans aren’t called to be disciplinarians. Y’all are Impaired mostly, these days, and Irrelevant. Entertaining, but Ignorant. Those are consequences, not merely disappointment. If you couldn’t accept discipline, you’re not qualified to teach.
“Don’t be cruel.”
—
Elvis Presley
That pretty much sums up how grieved I’ve bin over Fake Straits.
About to archive the series of rants, although they really aren’t rants. It’s what the Chinese call Dao. It’s also a Creative Process. Pretty sure there are poetic phrases or stanzas in the rant compilation
Straits don’t exist
— *Gasp*
Rejection can be Palpable and may result in [Regional] Destruction
Timing is right on. Innkeeper just arrived from a formal bday party (South Asian Inn-Laws). I don’t do the group thing, often, anymore. If you have to invite yourself to events, then you know you’re extremely accurate, but terrifying and despised. And? It just got colder.