“but what can one do, except keep moisturizing?” ~ SubMedina
Phil Plait: An asteroid bigger than a basketball court slipped past the earth today and was only discovered a few days ago.
"Earth is entering a stream of debris from rock comet 3200 Phaethon" (SpaceWeather).
Justine: The earth is evil. We don’t need to grieve for it.
Claire: What?
Justine: Nobody will miss it.
Claire: But where would Leo grow up?
Justine: All I know is: life on earth is evil.
Claire: There may be life somewhere else.
Justine: But there isn’t.
Claire: How do you know?
Justine: Because I know things.
Claire: Oh yes, you always imagined you did.
Justine: But I know we’re alone.
Claire: I don’t think you know that at all.
Justine: 678. The Bean Lottery. Nobody guessed the amount of beans in the bottle.
Claire: No, that’s right.
Justine: But I know: 678.
Claire: Well, perhaps, but what does that prove?
Justine: That I know things. And when I say, “We’re alone,” we’re alone. Life is only on earth. And not for long:
I see you reflected in the mirror ball
Just as it starts to fall
Guilty is what I think it’s called
Not that it matters at all
Avshalom was riding fast upon his mule, a hybrid horse and donkey, and, together, they reached beneath the thick boughs of the wise terebinth, when, suddenly, his hothead became entangled with the hardwood, placing him firmly between earth and heavens: the mestizo mule that he rode passed on.
In the hand of his pursuer were 3 darts, which he thrust into Avshalom's beating heart and through the heart of the tree trunk, then 10 of his distant brothers struck Avshalom, finishing him to death.
Avshalom was taken Into the Woods of Efrayim ~ that ancient pit of scorpions, spiders, and serpents ~ a very large heap of rock placed over his stabbed body; and all fled to be hidden in tents of Jael. The King's zealous son was assassinated.
||Did you want it? Or did you want that it should not come? This is the first thing. Without this, it is impossible to even begin. Someone will come and force us to change. So say goodbye to all of the ifs, buts, and maybes, as you take yourself down to your spiritual socks. Or maybe it goes even deeper than that. Mañana means tomorrow in Spanish. It also defines a lifestyle. If he comes, he comes. Never today, mind you, always mañana. That most of us think this way is an indisputable fact. The reason we are mañana oriented is because we see that the trend lines are building toward a climax. That’s the bad news. And we needn’t conduct ourselves as if we have been taken by surprise because we weren’t, or more accurately, we shouldn’t have been. If he comes, he comes. Everything else is mañana.|| ~ meir zev mark
Leslie Nassar: Oh God, please stop saying "join the conversation"
.
||Okay, now, I’m going to try and do this. Here we go. I’m just going to let it play out, so this is where we’re at. Obviously, you could see that the trajectory is definitely going through the debris for us to pass through. Both Venus and earth will be passing through the same debris field, as it spins, leaving all this crap, here, and guess what’s going to pass through? We are, so if there’s any Thing left be hind, WE ARE GOING TO GET IT. We’re gonna get it reel good and so we’re probably going to hit some debris because it has broken up quite a bit. Basically, the first to get hit by any debris would be Venus, then our little moon, then the earth, depending on the day, but there’s absolutely no wei ~ if this is just a bunch of bits and a Lot of bits the size of schoolbuses or bigger ~ that all this energy and solar wind coming this way won’t affect the earth. We are going to get it, for sure. There’s absolutely no wei et’s not going to affect the earth, so I just wanted to share that with you. Not that this might be The End All of the earth, but you know what? Y’all need to pay attention to the signs in the stars and the heavens:||
Yeshua: I steer an accompanying fold set apart from this fold; I must usher these as well. They are intuitively perceptive and agreeable.