MANILA: Daniel Cabrera doing his homework on a pavement and using faint light from a McDonald’s outlet in Mandaue City, Philippines.
Sascha Altman DuBrul: Looking For a Subletter for a Great Room in a Great House in Flatbush! (December 24-January 22)
שְׁלֹמֹה: I am deeply saddened to learn of the destruction

יְהוֹשֻׁעַ: The Eliyahu Hanabi Synagogue has been a destination for Jewish pilgrimage for centuries. It was built atop the cave where Elijah hid from his persecutors. The Prophet Elisha, who built the synagogue, anointed King Hazael on its steps
||Nicholas Simmons on a steam grate with 3 homeless men||
Mi novice suggestion would be to collaborate with ELEM (with no exception, we're all essentially Homeless, but some look fabulous at hiding that severe fact behind devalued embellishments and by feigning prosperity):
iwisheveryusernamewasnttaken: A homeless guy just walked up to me and told me a few corny jokes so I bought him a sprite. He then goes on to give me a life lesson on the importance of giving.
frauleinninja: I thought I saw someone who looked just like you on the subway last week... And now I'm seeing you were in NYC then! I'm so mad, it was totally you!! And I didn't say anything!! I completely missed my chance!!! Hope you had a great time in the city though!
rufiozuko: i had a great time… aside from all that rain.
next time just say hi. i was just by myself chillin, always welcome a friendly hello
||
The Queer Homeless Messiah is at the Gates of Rome, 'sitting among the sick-ass poor, the wretched, the out cast. They all suffer pain, wrapping each other's bandages in an exquisite spiral sequence. He, however, removes one band-aid at a time and reapplies balm, binding wounds Strip bi Strip, inn order to be preppered at a moment's notice.||
Tehillim 86:1: A prayer of David. O Lord, incline Your ear; answer me for I am poor and needy.

HARANA Streaming Fundraiser to Benefit the Yolanda/Haiyan Typhoon Relief Effort
From today until Saturday November 23, 2013, watch HARANA for FREE and DONATE what you can by clicking on the Tip Jar (a green heart in a jar icon) found below the player. Suggested donation is $10, but any amount is welcome.
New Art Media will send 100% of ALL proceeds in the Tip Jar to RED CROSS PHILIPPINES to aid in the typhoon relief efforts in the devastated areas in the Visayas.
This streaming fundraiser ends Saturday 11/23/2013 at 11:59PM
by a gate {i posit, from the West; that’s where I Parked, 15 minutes early and free} at the Homeless Pride Gathering
a trio of Professionals~Of~Color appeared, standing in front of mi (i was, initially, wary; i brought along an umbrella and lawnchair manufactured in Brazil, which later, em, popped, so i left it leaning on the organization’s box of equipment ~ some sort of noisy generator and fuel sat on a bench next to that), then they suddenly procured these huge signs at the Homeless Pride Gathering
this pair of elderly
pillars sat beside mi on a bench, respectively, one after the other (L, a reporter with a notepad, i posit; R, a friendly man that said he loves mi), then they stood next to each other at Homeless Pride Gathering
"The Terror you inspire and the Pride of your Heart has deceived you, O Dwellers in the Clefts of the Rock, who Occupy the Heights of the Hill, who says in his Heart, 'Who will bring me down to Earth?' Though you may rise High like the Eagle and though you set your Nest among the Stars, from there I will bring you down, declares YHVH" (Obadiah 1:3-4 Multilingual, Jeremiah 49:16 Multilingual).
"And all Edom [2 Samuel 8:14 Multilingual] and Sedom became Servants of David bearing an Offering" (2 Samuel 8:2 Multilingual).
Translation: "The United States of America which is called, according to The Spirit, 'In the Name of Sedom and Egypt,' where also their Lord was crucified" (Apocalypse 11:8 Multilingual).
אַרְצוֹת הַבְּרִית שֶׁל אַמְרִיקָה הַנִּקְרֵאת כְּפִי הָרוּחַ בְּשֵׁם סְדוֹם וּמִצְרַיִם אֲשֶׁר־שָׁם נִתלָה על הַעֵץ גַּם־אֲדֹנֵיהֶם