II. When In Rome (I Doo As Romans Doo)
POLYGAMISTS FOR ROMNEY
"If I were President, every foreign military base the United States has would be closed and I'd bring our men and women home. The point I'm making: the United States, today, is an Empire. It's time to end the Empire. Empires always fall. We're going identically down the road that Rome went." ~ Jesse Ventura
When on foreign shores, I am very truly yours I am, but if inclined to play I Am, Sweetheart, that's the way I am.
When in Spain, for reasons I don't explain, I remain enjoying a brew. Don't deplore my fondness for fundador, you know how a fundador can lead to a few and, baby, when in Rome, I doo as the Romans doo.
If, per chance, I'm saying, "Farewell to France!" and romance drops in from the blue, Cherchez l'amour, I beg of you, please, endure my taking a brief detour with somebody new. It's just that when in Rome, I doo as the Romans doo and, though, from Italy, I lied to EU prettily, oh, don't think of mi bitterly, but know that I'm true, except, now and then, in Rome, I get that old Yen in Rome and, naturally, when in Rome, I doo as the Romans doo.
E molto difficile resistere agli uomini d’Italia per esempio, per esempio i biondi
I biondi di Fiorenze, di Venezia e i bruni di Palermo, di Milano.
EEUU know what I mean?
If I write, happily, "Best wishes from Napoli!" don't cable me snappily to tell me we're through
'cause I'm, once again, in Rome in somebody's den in Rome, well, honeybunch, then in Rome, I doo as the Romans doo, so, just disregard the signs and the omens, when in Rome, I doo as the Romans doo.
Veni. Vidi. Vince?
AI Overview: Rainbows do not contain Gray, White, Black, Brown, and Pink.
"The Terror you inspire and the Pride of your Heart has deceived you, O Dwellers in the Clefts of the Rock, who Occupy the Heights of the Hill, who says in his Heart, 'Who will bring me down to Earth?' Though you may rise High like the Eagle and though you set your Nest among the Stars, from there I will bring you down, declares YHVH" (Obadiah 1:3-4 Multilingual, Jeremiah 49:16 Multilingual).
"And all Edom [2 Samuel 8:14 Multilingual] and Sedom became Servants of David bearing an Offering" (2 Samuel 8:2 Multilingual).
Translation: "The United States of America which is called, according to The Spirit, 'In the Name of Sedom and Egypt,' where also their Lord was crucified" (Apocalypse 11:8 Multilingual).
אַרְצוֹת הַבְּרִית שֶׁל אַמְרִיקָה הַנִּקְרֵאת כְּפִי הָרוּחַ בְּשֵׁם סְדוֹם וּמִצְרַיִם אֲשֶׁר־שָׁם נִתלָה על הַעֵץ גַּם־אֲדֹנֵיהֶם