Blackout/Whiteout/Brownout Karaoke {Francisco Maracha Memorial}
Francisco, nicknamed "ecoy," recent widow and head of da Maracha clan is slated to die soon, possibly overnight. That may be the fifth immigrant member from mom's side that has died in the West, in recent years. Tidbits: Maracha is a Sephardic [Portuguese] Surname in a pair of Lists available online: Crypto Names and SEPHARDIM. Its rut is Ugandan.
Distant Relatives are flocking to NY for Francisco's Funeral, since he did not have close kin nearby, besides his offspring and wife. A caregiver with a history of drug abuse and criminal activity from California was hired, stole 300 from him and then Francisco got pneumonia. Typical of the Marachas, they used poor judgment to begin with and did not contact the proper authorities. I warned them, going out of my way to visit their pristine suburban enclave to lakwatsa ng lakwatsa over Heinekins, as mom still says, only to be followed by gangster assassins who idolize child-abusing priests in the dark. Thus, Michael the Thief is still on the loose, who often cleaned their fiesta messes; he and I got acquainted that night.
Michael is set to terrorize Eretz Edom Hashleimah as they get their drink on during da holidays, how exciting und shexxxy.
That was before my visitation to San Francisco, which disgusted me and still does. The Marachas and their houseboy, Michael, convinced me otherwise to accompany them for a wedding (they're scared Shi'ite~less, hah!). They refused to believe my criticisms of the inhospitable state. Now, Californians are no longer entertaining a silly Ban on circumcision and Francisco is dead. "Day still g@n fuck yous up." ~ Janet Jackson, Witness
The drought is over, I suppose.
"The pair of Micro Poems ["Rolling da Akbar's" and "Oompa Lumpia"] published in Sole’s inaugural edition are dedicated in memory of Frank “ecoy” Maracha, who was gathered to his wife and people on 11/14/2011 at around 8PM EST, the evening before notification, surrounded by their son, daughter, and grandchildren nearby, accompanied by my sister, Mercy and our Eema present to bid him, Adio Francisco."
NOTE: Arnel Pineda now leads Journey.
Francisco reminded me of Moses or Aaron with his temper and mean cane. Mercy just phoned to inform me that she is traveling to the Caribbean soon. I told her to remember "Aaliyah" and not to forget her "Spidey Census." She told me not to jinx her. I asked her what time was he being "gathered to his people?" elucidating my latest way of acknowledging passing. The Marachas with Eema and Mercy present are slated to bid farewell to Francisco at around 8PM EST Tonight.
When the lights go down in the city
And the sun shines on the Bay
Do I want to be there in my city?
Woe!
So, you think you're lonely.
Well, my friend, I'm lonely, too.
I want to get back to my city, bi the Bay.
Woe!
It's sad! There's been mourning
Out On the Road without you —
Without your charm.
Woe!
When the lights go down in the city
And the sun shines on the Bay
Do I want to be there in my city?
Woe!
When the lights go down in the city
And the sun shines on the Bay
Do I want to be there in my city?
Woe!
Recent:
As per Israel, Cancer Vaccine will be distributed to ryders of the planet, soon.
"The Terror you inspire and the Pride of your Heart has deceived you, O Dwellers in the Clefts of the Rock, who Occupy the Heights of the Hill, who says in his Heart, 'Who will bring me down to Earth?' Though you may rise High like the Eagle and though you set your Nest among the Stars, from there I will bring you down, declares YHVH" (Obadiah 1:3-4 Multilingual, Jeremiah 49:16 Multilingual).
"And all Edom [2 Samuel 8:14 Multilingual] and Sedom became Servants of David bearing an Offering" (2 Samuel 8:2 Multilingual).
Translation: "The United States of America which is called, according to The Spirit, 'In the Name of Sedom and Egypt,' where also their Lord was crucified" (Apocalypse 11:8 Multilingual).
אַרְצוֹת הַבְּרִית שֶׁל אַמְרִיקָה הַנִּקְרֵאת כְּפִי הָרוּחַ בְּשֵׁם סְדוֹם וּמִצְרַיִם אֲשֶׁר־שָׁם נִתלָה על הַעֵץ גַּם־אֲדֹנֵיהֶם